Study in UK

Study in USA

Study in CA

Study in AUZ

Choose Your Degree

Undergraduate Degrees in the UK:
International undergraduate applications to all UK universities are managed by UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) and, as an official UCAS centre, TMR Group professional university consultant can help you through the entire university application process.

How long do Undergraduate Degrees last?
For a first degree, most international and EU students undertake a three-year undergraduate bachelor's degree, featuring a combination of seminars, workshops and lectures made up of different modules. Certain modules are optional, and as such students can tailor study to what they are most interested in.

Some undergraduate degrees, such as a science and engineering, can take up to four years to complete, while the introduction of fast-track 2-year degrees enable students to complete their undergraduate course and find a job much quicker.

Masters Degrees in the UK:
A Postgraduate or Masters course in the UK follows the successful completion of an undergraduate degree, Generally lasting for just one year compared to two-year Masters programmes found elsewhere in the world. This means students can save time, money and begin their career much quicker with a highly regarded UK Postgraduate Degree.

The UK is home to some of the leading universities in the world, renowned for their quality of teaching and research. A UK postgraduate degree is held in high esteem by employers, and for international students studying in the UK it is a fantastic opportunity to improve your English and immerse yourself in a multicultural and exciting community of academics and students. You will:

* Improve your career prospects
* Gain an internationally recognised qualification
* Earn more over the course of your career because of the weight a UK Masters carries
* Be able to shape study around your schedule

A study carried out by the Higher Education Statistics Agency showed that 86 per cent of students who completed a Postgraduate Masters in the UK were in full-time employment following graduation, compared to just 75 per cent of undergraduate leavers.

There are four main types of taught programme, Master of Arts (MA), Master of Science (MSc), Master of Business Administration (MBA) and Master of Engineering (MEng) with each lasting 1-2 years full-time.

Foundation Courses in the UK:
If you are finishing your high school exams, have completed less than 13 years of education and would like to take your first degree in the UK, you will need to study a foundation course at a UK university or college. A foundation is a one-year preparation course for international students who need additional English language and academic preparation for entry onto a UK university undergraduate course.

Foundation programmes are for school-leavers who have studied a non-British curriculum but wish to pursue a degree at a UK university. The foundation course acts as a bridge between your current qualifications and UK university undergraduate entry requirements and is designed to plug academic gaps, improve your English and familiarise you with UK life and culture in preparation for university.

For PhD Candidates:
Funding may be available through a college or EPSRC scholarship in competition with all other PhD applications
the scholarship will cover tuition fees, training support, and a stipend at standard rates for 3-3.5 years, early application is strongly recommended, the application procedure and deadlines are advertised at university Website. 




Decide Course You Want to Pursue & Check Admission Requirements


Send Us Required Documents and Mark Sheets


Prepare & Submit Admission Application with University

Offer from University

Receive Offer Letter from University

Finance Documents

Prepare Finance & Income Related Documents

Fees Payment

Payment of Tuition Fees to University


Receive Confirmation from University

Visa & Travel

Prepare Visa Documents and Plan Travel Ticket

Required Documents

  • Passport: Front & Back Scan Copy
  • SSLC & HSC: 10th & 12th Mark Sheets Scan Copy
  • English Language Proficiency: (IELTS/TOEFL/PTE)*
  • Degree: Consolidated / Over all Mark Sheets & Degree Certificate
  • Transcripts: Academic Transcripts (If Applicable)*
  • SOP & LOR: Statement of Purpose (Get it from College), Letter of Recommendation (Get it from College)
  • Experience: Work Experience Letter (If applicable)*
  • Resume: Updated Resume
  • Marriage Certificate: Who is Desired to fly with Spouse*

Follow Us
  • UK:     +44 777848 1430
  • INDIA: +91 99626 88188
  • Terms & Conditions
  • Privacy Policy

This web page was built with Mobirise